Registration and payment must be completed prior to participating in class. Registration can be completed with ease via MINDBODY. If you prefer to register in-studio, please arrive minimum 15 minutes early to process payment and fill out the necessary paper work.
Payment for all programs must be made in full at time of registration. Program fees are nontransferable.
You will be automatically prompted for payment when registering online via MINDBODY. MINDBODY accepts all major credit cards and PAYPAL.
If you wish to register and pay in-studio, we accept cash, debit, cheque, and credit.
payment intallment program
- A sessional-based monthly installment plan may be setup and is provided only as a convenience. Notice and arrangements must be made by our office. Late or missed payments may affect participation.
- Installments are available for students registering for full year programs including Beast Machine. Contact the studio for more details.
*Note: An additional $30.00 administrative fee will be charged on all NSF cheques.
Students registered for a full session can make up their missed classes by dropping into another class of the same level and age group.
- Students must inform the studio when they will be missing class so their spot may be made available to drop-in students.
- Make up classes are based on availability. It is advised that students call ahead to ensure there is space in their desired class.
- Missed classes must be made up within the students registered session.
- Students are allotted two make up classes per session.
class withdrawals & refunds
A 30$ admin fee will be applied to all refunds and withdrawals.
Pulse Studios requires one month written notice for any withdrawals.
A full refund will only be issued two weeks before the beginning of the semester. After this time, a prorated balance will be applied as a credit on your account. Credit must used within one year.
Refunds for merchandise purchased at Pulse Studios may only be refunded within seven days of the original purchase receipt. Apparel must be unworn/unwashed and discretion will be used determining whether or not a refund can be issued based on condition of the item.
Lost & Found
Lost & found items will be removed and donated at the end of each semester. Claimed items may only be held for a maximum of 14 days. If claimed items have not been picked up, they will be removed and donated.