Registration and payment must be completed prior to participating in class. Registration can be completed with ease via MINDBODY. If you prefer to register in-studio, please arrive minimum 15 minutes early to process payment and fill out the necessary paper work.
Payment for all programs must be made in full at time of registration. Program fees are nontransferable.
You will be automatically prompted for payment when registering online via MINDBODY. MINDBODY accepts all major credit cards and PAYPAL.
If you wish to register and pay in-studio, we accept cash, debit/credit, cheque and credit.
payment intallment program
- A sessional-based monthly installment plan may be setup for a $50.00 administration fee. Notice and arrangements must be made by our office.
- Installments are only available for students registering for full year programs including Beast Machine and Flomatk. Contact the studio for more details.
*Note: An additional $30.00 administrative fee will be charged on all NSF cheques and payments.
Students registered for a full session can make up their missed classes by dropping into another class of the same level and age group.
- We appreciate when students inform the studio when they will be missing class.
- Make up classes are based on availability. It is advised that students consult the front desk to ensure there is space in their desired class.
- Missed classes must be made up within the students registered session.
Class Withdrawals & Refunds
A full refund will only be issued two weeks before the beginning of the semester. Otherwise, all sales are final.
A 30$ admin fee will be applied to all refunds and withdrawals from our kids & youth programs.
Pulse Studios requires one month written notice for any withdrawals for cancellation of the monthly membership.
Got the wrong size? Got the wrong colour? Refunds will not be issued for merchandise. Exchanges may only be made within seven days of the original purchase receipt. Apparel must be unworn/unwashed and discretion will be used determining whether or not an exchange can be issued based on condition of the item.
Lost & Found
Lost & found items will be removed and donated on a monthly basis. Claimed items may only be held for a maximum of 14 days. If claimed items have not been picked up, they will be removed and donated.